Pay by cash or check and avoid the internet service charge!
Summer Equestrian Experiences
Fox Field Farm Summer Equestrian Experience - Girls 4-12
For 2020 season:
July 6 -10 (COED Jr. Counselors training week ages 10 and up)
August 3-7 (COED - Cowboy Week)
$440 per week. A non refundable $150 deposit is required to hold your child's spot.
You can save $40 by paying with a personal check or cash and avoiding the internet convenience fee!
Because of our strong focus on safety, we only have limited spaces per week for kids ranging from age four to twelve (4-12).
Each session is Monday through Friday, 9 am until 2 pm.
Junior counselors should plan to arrive at 7:30 am and stay until 3pm
JCs will receive First Aid/CPR certification and personalized polo
To have a wonderful time at Fox Field Farm Summer Equestrian Experience you will:
1. Arrive everyday in riding clothes (pants/leggings/boots/sneakers)
2. Lunch and snack Monday through Thursday, optional on Pizza Party Friday
3. Bring labeled sunscreen, face stick sunscreen, bug spray, refillable water bottle, towel, cool clothes (shorts, t-shirt, sundress) and bathing suit. Crocs or Keens are great footwear for activity and water time.
4. Medical insurance cards are necessary to have when filling out registration forms.
5. If you would like to download a release form, please bring this with you the first day of your session. If not, a form will be provided the first day for parents to complete.
6. Please print all the forms above and bring them with you on the first day of your session.
Horseback riding at Fox Field Farm is an experience like no other. We teach about all aspects of the equestrian industry. Every action packed day includes:
- An hour horseback riding lesson
- Introduction to Riding
- Obstacle Course
- Bareback Day
- Trail Ride
- Game/Gymkhana Day
An hour academic lesson on horses
- Parts of the horse
- Colors and Breeds
- Disciplines and Events
· Making horse treats
· Tie dyeing shirts
· Finger painting the horses
· Water play
· Making friendship bracelets
· Trail walks through The Branford Land Trust
· Wagon Rides
· Friday Pizza Parties
And many other traditional Equestrian activities!
Don't forget to bring lunch, snacks and refillable water bottles everyday! Label with your first and last name!